Who doesn’t like to travel? Traveling has becoming a significant hobby for us in the past few years and it is hard to imagine a life without regular vacations. Besides adding an element of surprise and excitement to our lives, tourism brings employment opportunities for millions of people around, as this industry is among the top employers in the world.
Normally, tourist visas – also referred to as visitor visas – are given in accordance with the rules of the country in question. Therefore, every country has its own rules and formalities for issuing tourist visas to applicants. For instance, the United States requires the applicant to appear for a personal interview if they have not traveled abroad before.
Getting a tourist visa is easy as compared to other types of visas, provided that the applicant can prove their intentions are genuine, all legal formalities have been fulfilled, the completed documentation is accurate, and adequate funds are available for travel and return. Again, you must return to your country of origin before your visa expires.
Infinity Worldwide Consultants can get you a tourist visa of almost any country. On your part you must be ready with the following proofs/certificates/documents:
- Original passport with a six-month validity beyond expected arrival in your destination
- All old passports
- One photograph per specification. Both digital and hard copy of the photograph is required
- Proof of fee payment, which is a valid receipt
- Travel itinerary
- Proof of funds (bank statement, a copy of passbook, any other proof of cash)
- Tax ID, PAN ID, a copy of last year’s tax documents
To get personalized tourist visa solutions, get in touch with us right away.