Infinity Worldwide consultants understand the frustration and pain life partners experience when they have to stay apart just because of some paper work (visa). If you are a permanent resident of a foreign country and wish to take your spouse along, we can help you achieve your objective through prompt approvals of spouse visa.

We have so far helped more than 3,000 spouses reunite with their partner. If you too want to join the ‘club’, get ready with the following documents and certificates:

  • Fill out the relationship information and sponsorship evaluation questionnaire
  • Submit valid marriage certificate
  • Provide your wedding invites and photographs
  • If you have children, you must submit their birth certificates or official adoption records

Most of the immigration authorities would be satisfied with the above-mentioned documents. However, some countries may need additional proofs, such as:

  • Proof of a property that you and your spouse own together
  • Copies of government-issued IDs
  • Shared bank accounts
  • Utility bills (electricity/water/gas) with names of both partners
  • Car insurance

The entire process of spouse visa approval may take up to 10 months or even more in some countries. Please note that some nations may ask you to provide records of adequate funds to sponsor your spouse, while others may simply ask you to sign an undertaking, according to which you will promise to provide financial aid for the basic needs of your partner.

If you want to be with your spouse as soon as possible, we suggest not wasting any more time thinking and researching. Now is the time to act!

    General Enquiries

    Feel Free To Contact With Us