Since January 2015 Canada introduced an electronic
system called Express Entry and manage Federal Skilled Worker,
Skilled Trade workers, Canadian Experience class and some Provincial Nominee Programmes.
Canada Skilled Migration
Canada Immigration Consultants
Since January 2015 Canada introduced an electronic
Canada welcomes skilled workers for the growth of its economy. The eligible candidates for Canadian immigration under the express entry can become a part of the workforce and settle as Canadian permanent residents. The express entry immigration system was implemented on 1 January 2015 under the Economic Class including the Federal Skilled Worker Program. This aims at speeding up the process of approval of qualified skilled foreign workers for obtaining a PR Visa to Canada for meeting the needs of labour in Canadian industries. There is a list of 347 eligible occupations that can meet the minimum entry terms and submit their EOI to the Express Entry Pool. The candidate profiles for Skilled Visa Canada are ranked under CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System). The candidates need to submit their Express Entry Immigration System to finally apply for the PR.
The following conditions must be met to enter the Express Entry Pool for Federal Skilled Visa Canada Worker:
i) Possession of one year full-time paid work experience (continuous) or equivalent part-time experience within the last 10 years for the enlisted eligible occupations.
ii) Work experience must be classified within Skill Type O, Skill Level A, or Skill Level B
iii) Sufficient points scoring under the skilled worker point grid with 6 selection factors
iv) Language testing recognition from the recognized third party
v) Successful security background and medical testing
vi) Suitable settlement funding
If you are willing to opt for a Canada Skilled visa to make your career bloom in the Canadian state, Infinity Worldwide Consultants would be there to support you and guide you at every step. You can contact our Canada Immigration Consultants for free and get the evaluation results within the least possible time. We are there to assist you for all the Canadian states, including Quebec Skilled Worker Program that is different than the other states.
Federal Skilled Worker Program
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Meet 67point out of 100 points grid.
- Have at least 1-year full-time work experience in Nominated Occupation (NOC O A B)
- Achieve a minimum level of CLB 6 in listening, speaking, reading, and writing..
- The minimum qualification required is a Diploma or Bachelors’s Degree, depending upon the requirement of Occupation as per NOC – National Occupation Classification.
Federal Skilled Trades Program
To be eligible for Skilled visa Canada in Dubai, the applicant must:
- Have at least 2 years full-time work experience or equivalent part-time work experience
- Have an offer of full-time employment for at least 1 year
- Achieve a minimum level of CLB 5 for listening and speaking and CLB 4 for reading and writing
- Plan on living outside the Quebec province
- There are no minimum educational qualifications required to migrate to Canada through this program.
Canadian Experience Class
To be eligible for this program the applicant must meet the below criteria.
- He must have at least 12 months of full-time skilled work experience in Canada in the past three years or its equivalent in part-time experience. Self-employment and work experience gained while studying does not count.
- He must meet the language levels needed for the job in terms of speaking, listening, reading, and writing.
- He must plan on living outside Quebec.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Most territories and provinces in Canada can nominate immigrants in the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). These immigrants must live and work in the province for few years as each province has its eligibility criteria for the program. While some provinces may design their programs to attract students and business people, others may target skilled or semi-skilled workers. Some provinces also run with Express Entry programs. To migrate to Canada via the PNP the applicant must first apply for a nomination to the desired province. Once nominated, they may then apply for permanent residency.
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP)
The AIIP programme is a partnership between the Canadian government and the 4 Atlantic provinces:
- New Brunswick
- Prince Edward Island
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
This programme lets employers hire people that they haven’t been able to find locally. The employee can be living abroad or in Canada temporarily. The employees need to have a job offer before applying.
Quebec-Selected Skilled Worker Program
This province has its own immigration rules. There are two stages to this program that could be checked and fulfilled by Canada Immigration Consultants in Dubai.
- Stage 1: Apply for the government of Quebec for a certificate of selection showing that you have been accepted as an immigrant.
- Stage 2: Apply to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) for permanent residence.
World class free education.
High quality free medicals
(pension, baby bonus, housing and many more…
Sensible and fair
With over 250,000 immigrants settling every year, Canada becomes an attractive destination to settle