Getting the Permanent Residence (PR) visa of your favourite foreign country is a dream of many individuals. However, only a few fortunate ones receive a PR on the desired time. If you want to be one of these “fortunate” ones, you must choose Infinity Worldwide Consultants that has a great success record in getting Permanent Residence Visa approved in no time.
Popular countries for Permanent Residence (PR)
The following countries are often overwhelmed with many PR visa requests every year:
- New Zealand
Also referred to as the “Green Card”, the PR visa comes with a number of benefits. As a PR visa holder, you can become the citizen of that nation, provided that you meet certain requirements.
Benefits of a Permanent Residence (PR) visa
1) To live permanently in a nation until you do not commit any actions that would make you removable (deportable) under the immigration law.
2) To be employed in a nation at any legal work of your qualification and choosing.
3) To be protected by all laws of the said nation, your state of residence and local jurisdictions.
4) To vote in local elections where citizenship is not required.
List of general documents needed for a PR visa
Although the documents needed for a Permanent Residence visa differ from nation to nation, here is a list that may give you a fair idea about what’s needed:
- Proof of funds
- Language test score results
- Offer letter from a Canadian employer
- Marriage or divorce certificates
- Medical certificates
- Proof of no criminal record
- Letter of recommendation from previous employers