Is your loved one settled abroad? Do you miss them and wish to visit them? Well, in order to do so you’ll have to procure a family visa. A family visa is generally a temporary authorization which allows you to enter a foreign nation for a fixed period of time. Of course, a regular family visa does not provide permanent residency status; however, if you have close relatives abroad, such as your children or spouse, you may be eligible to apply for that as well.
Family visas are usually valid up to 6 months, though the rules vary widely across different countries. It may take anywhere from 12-16 weeks to get your family visa approved. The visas under this category are subdivided into ‘parents’ and ‘child’ visa. You would be required to keep the below-mentioned documents ready in hand for quick approvals:
- Valid passport or another travel ID. The passport should have at least one blank page.
- Proof of your relationship with the said family member
- Old passports.
- Proof of adequate financial resources
- Proof of English speaking/reading proficiency.
- Tuberculosis test results (in case you are coming from a nation for which this test is required).
Unlike other immigration services around, we consider family visa requests equivalent to other visas and treat it with the same priority as other types of common visas such as tourist visa, permanent work visa, business visa, etc. Feel free to reach out to us right away so that we get your visa approved from the authorities at the earliest.